Andy's 1972 Dodge Sportsman RV.

1972 Dodge Sportsman RV.
1972 Dodge Sportsman RV.
1972 Dodge Sportsman RV.
1972 Dodge Sportsman RV.
1972 Dodge Sportsman RV.

My father-in-law lives a life without a lot of responsibility. When we were renovating our house, Andy would fly up and live with us for six months at a time, work on the house, and then head back to Arizona whenever funds for materials ran out.

When we visited him this summer, I had the chance to document his rolling home. I don't know the model of the RV conversion, but at this point it bears little resemblance to whatever it once was. I understand there were once sleeping quarters over the cab, but he had to get rid of it because the wood frame was so dry-rotted. More recently, I heard that he turned the entire back wall into a hinged ramp in order to park his motorcycle inside.

Thanks again for everything, Andy.
Safelik Convert by ProTemplates
Done